Lao Flower offers FREE SAME-DAY and NEXT-DAY hand-delivered anywhere in city areas of Vientiane, Luang Prabang, Pakse, Phonsavan, and Savannakhet --- Vang Vieng, there is an additional delivery charge 25 USD. Unfortunately we do not deliver to other cities in Laos. Purchases before 17 PM. (Laos time zone : Monday-Sunday) are normally delivery the same day, orders submitted after 17 PM. would be delivered the next working day.
Frequently Asked Flower Delivery Questions
1. Can I specify a time for my order to be delivered?
You may select your delivery day and time. We are unable to guarantee delivery at a specific time, but we are normally able to deliver within three to four hours on orders. You may request a time frame in the special instruction box when ordering, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- In the case of funeral tributes - a delivery time by which the flowers must be delivered. For all other orders, delivery typically takes place between 9am. and 8pm. Upon ordering funeral or sympathy flowers, you will be asked to specify the name of the deceased and a guaranteed delivery time during the checkout process. You will be asked for this information on the product pages and check out pages.
2. What if the recipient isn't available to receive the delivery?
If the recipient is not available at the delivery address specified, we will usually adhere to one of the following courses of action:
Your delivery may be left with a neighbour or in a safe place at the delivery address.
Alternatively, our delivery man will attempt redelivery later in the day.
If this is not feasible or the recipient is unavailable when a later delivery is attempted, we will usually leave a calling card explaining what has happened. This will then allow the recipient to arrange redelivery, or collect their flowers or gift from our shop. They may also be able to request delivery the next day.
3. Can I send flowers to be delivered on a weekend?
Yes, we can deliver flowers Monday-Sunday. We only close on Songkran Holiday from 12 - 16 April.
4. Can I send flowers anonymously, without the recipient knowing who they are from?
We respect the privacy of our customers. We will only ever disclose the contents of the message card to the recipient. If you do not include your name on the card (which can be even be left completely blank if you wish), the recipient will not know who the flowers are from.
If the recipient should contact us to enquire, please rest assured that we will not disclose your personal details and will reiterate to the customer that we can only disclose the contents of the customer specified message card.
5. How much does delivery cost?
We offer free delivery in city areas.
6. Can I place an order for delivery to multiple addresses?
You can order several items for delivery to one address, but orders for multiple items to multiple addresses must be made seperately. Placing any additional orders is made simple - by logging in with your email address and password, you billing address and previous recipient details are saved.
7. Do you deliver internationally?
8. My order says "Processing for delivery" - what is going on?
This often indicates that our florist has not yet marked the order complete. This is sometimes not done until the end of the day, and is not an accurate indicator of delivery or non-delivery. If you are concerned, please email [email protected] or using our Contact Us Form for assistance or a status update.
9. My flowers or gift do not appear to have been delivered?
Can't place an order online. Please send us the order details as below. And you can send payment to our Paypal account : [email protected] or call us to pay with credit cards and debit cards.
1. Product Name or Code :
2. Delivery Date & Time :
3. Recipient's Name :
4. Recipient's Contact Number :
5. Delivery Address :
6. Gift Card Message :
7. Gift Card Signature :